Friday, April 3, 2009

Merde!

For those of you who don't know French, merde means sh*t! I say this dirty word because we found out that Ian needs to have tubes put in again. I always heard the horror stories of our wee ones with Ds needing five and six sets of tubes, but of course we think, "oh, that won't happen to my kid, surely". I guess we're not infallible after all! ;0( Ian goes in for a new set of tubes on May 11. I hate the pain he's had and will have to endure. It's not fair.
-Thanks for "listening" y'all.

4 comments:

Jeffrey Goble said...

Well, poop-nuggets it is.

Annie's Porch said...

Elbog-Good one! :0)

Kim Ayres said...

Clearly you need to link to this page :)

Annie's Porch said...

Kim-Thanks for the link, FANTASTIC!!! I used to know swear words in six languages! (I went to an International school in Ghana) Of course I've forgotten most of the choice words now, Merde again!